Martha Stewart Mourns Death of 6 Pet Peacocks After Coyote Attack: 'RIP Beautiful BlueBoy'

NEW YORK, NEW YORK - APRIL 25: Martha Stewart attends Olmsted Bicentennial Gala
NEW YORK, NEW YORK - APRIL 25: Martha Stewart attends Olmsted Bicentennial Gala

Patrick McMullan/PMC via Getty; Martha Stewart/Instagram

Martha Stewart is mourning the loss of some of her glorious feathered friends.

The Martha Stewart Living mogul, 80, announced the death of six of her pet peacocks Saturday after coyotes attacked them "in broad daylight." She posted a throwback video to Instagram of one of the birds train rattling his feathers, set to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye.

"RIP beautiful BlueBoy. The coyotes came in broad daylight and devoured him and five others including the magnificent White Boy," Stewart wrote in the caption. "Any solutions for getting rid of six large and aggressive coyotes who have expensive tastes when it comes to poultry??"

RELATED: Martha Stewart Calls Out 'Fake News' About How Many 'Glorious' Peacocks She Has on Her Farm

She added that she's no longer letting the other peacocks out of their yard, and she's building a wire fencing enclosure for them.

Stewart previously revealed that she had "21 of these glorious birds" on Twitter last May, after The New York Post reported on "fake news" that she only had 16.

The Martha Knows Best star added that their "house is impeccable. They do not smell. They are so clean! Their voices are loud but such fun to hear. They are so friendly."

RELATED: Martha Stewart's Cat Princess Peony Mistakenly Killed By Her 4 Dogs: 'I Will Miss Her Very Badly'

She also wrote about her peafowl on The Martha Stewart Blog in July 2020: "I visit these beautiful birds every day. I love calling out to them and waiting for their energetic responses. My peacocks are doing exceptionally well and remain active, curious, and very, very vocal."

RELATED VIDEO: Martha Stewart on Modeling, Stockbroking & Being a Self-Made Billionaire: 'Nothing Was Easy'

Stewart suffered another loss in April when her cat Princess Peony was killed by four of her dogs.

"Burying the beautiful and unusual Princess Peony. The four dogs mistook her for an interloper and killed her defenseless little self. I will miss her very badly. RIP beauty," Stewart captioned a photo of three men digging a small grave.

COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Comments

• 사설토토
    (2022-08-01 15:39:58Z)

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

• 먹튀검증사이트
    (2022-08-03 12:41:51Z)

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.

• 토토사이트
    (2022-08-05 14:47:24Z)

Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

• Olivia Foster
    (2022-08-08 11:09:32Z)

Hi, my name is Olivia Foster. I am very sorry to read that Miss Stewart's peacocks have died. I live on a farm myself and I have one peacock that I used to buy in Honolulu. Taking care of peacocks is expensive, I even rented a jeep Honolulu when I flew to Oahu to buy a peacock.

• car check uk
    (2022-08-09 12:09:31Z)

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.

• news
    (2022-08-19 06:06:02Z)

I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

• express hr kroger
    (2022-08-23 09:57:57Z)

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.

• mobile trading platform
    (2022-08-31 11:16:28Z)

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.

• 꽁머니 즉시
    (2022-09-04 12:07:01Z)

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

• 꽁머니 바카라
    (2022-09-05 10:30:42Z)

I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.

• coffin nail designs
    (2022-09-13 13:40:16Z)

I am truly pleased to discover this website as well as do appreciate reading through helpful content articles submitted right here. The actual suggestions from the writer had been amazing, many thanks for that reveal

• rummy gold apk
    (2022-09-21 15:44:23Z)

I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit.

• cryptopunks
    (2022-09-24 16:33:44Z)

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about..