Tyrese Gibson Slams 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff: 'The Real Selfish #CandyA** Revealed'




Tyrese Gibson Slams 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff: 'The Real Selfish #CandyA** Revealed'
Tyrese Gibson Slams 'Fast and Furious' Spinoff: 'The Real Selfish #CandyA** Revealed'  

Tyrese Gibson is not happy with Dwayne Johnson.

After Johnson confirmed on Twitter that he would be starring in a Fast and Furious spinoff film alongside Jason Statham, Gibson blasted the actor in a series of tweets on Friday.

"The real selfish #CandyA** revealed," wrote Gibson. "And why you on twitter..?? You lost my number right? I'm at you when I see you #Family."

"You still promoting a movie that no one wants to see made you clown," he continued.

Gibson has been calling out Johnson on social media for supposedly delaying the release of Fast 9, which was pushed back to an April 10, 2020 release, most recently in several angry Instagram posts specifically about Johnson's spinoff.

"They offered but YOU didn't have to agree with a solo #HobbsMovie#OriginalFastFamily we salute you and stand on your shoulders #VinDiesel#PaulWalker#RobCohen#RomanTej were offered a spin off we TURNED IT DOWN!!!" Gibson wrote, implying he was offered a solo film at one point.

A source tells ET, though, that Gibson's claim about a spinoff is "one hundred percent not true." "He wasn't offered a spinoff," the source said.

RELATED: Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to 'Say Goodbye' to 'Fast & Furious' Franchise -- Here's Why!

According to Variety, the next installment in the Fast and Furious franchise was originally set to be released in April 2019, but was pushed back a year for unspecified reasons.

The Hollywood Reporter reported that the Johnson/Statham spinoff would be released in July 2019.

Now, with Johnson confirming the news on Twitter, the 38-year-old Gibson seems angrier than ever.

"He's on twitter and won't hit my cell @TheRock this is the people's champ? #ShawHobbsEpicFailure you came here to break up the fast family," Gibson ended his Twitter rant.

RELATED: 'Fast 9': Tyrese Gibson Calls Out Dwayne Johnson Over Rumored Solo Spinoff

Johnson famously referred to some of his male co-stars as "candya**es" on Instagram before production on The Fate of the Furious wrapped, sparking rumors of a feud between himself and Vin Diesel.

But in April, Diesel downplayed the supposed rift.

"I don't think the world really realizes how close we are, in a weird way. I think some things may be blown out of proportion. I don't think that was his intention. I know he appreciates how much I work this franchise. In my house, he's Uncle Dwayne," Diesel told USA Today.

RELATED: The Rock Doesn't Regret Calling 'Fast & Furious' Co-Stars 'Candy A**es': 'I Was Very Clear With What I Said'

On Thursday, Vin Diesel shared a photo of himself with co-stars Gibson and the late Paul Walker, with the caption, "Brotherhood…," potentially indicating that he may be taking Gibson's side in the Fast feud.

For more on the Fast and Furious drama, watch the video below.

Related Gallery

8 Celebrity Feuds That Just Won't Die

COMMENTS

More Related News

Kremlin: We see Trump
Kremlin: We see Trump's tweets as official statements
  • World
  • 2017-12-12 11:17:25Z

Tweets by U.S. President Donald Trump are viewed in Moscow as his official position and read by his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin said on Tuesday. A prolific user of Twitter before he was elected late last year, Trump has continued to use the social media platform to voice his views

Dwayne
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Girlfriend Lauren Hashian Are Expecting a Baby Girl!

Dwayne Johnson is going to be a dad again - and it's another girl

Trump slammed for throwing insults at the media in the wake of attempted terror attack in NYC
Trump slammed for throwing insults at the media in the wake of attempted terror attack in NYC

President Donald Trump is receiving backlash for attacking the "failing" New York Times shortly after being briefed on an attempted terror attack in New York City Monday. ".@POTUS has been briefed on the explosion in New York City," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced on Twitter at 8:13 a.m.

Ex-contractor says he shut Trump
Ex-contractor says he shut Trump's Twitter account by accident
  • US
  • 2017-12-11 15:49:16Z

By Douglas Busvine FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The contractor who shut down Donald Trump's Twitter account has told Reuters he did so by mistake, but says he believes some of the U.S. president's recent tweets breach the social network's ban on hate speech. Bahtiyar Duysak, 28, said he clicked

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Comments

Top News: Style

facebook
Hit "Like"
Don't miss any important news
Thanks, you don't need to show me this anymore.