New wave of Russian "mobilisation" in Donbas sees all market loaders conscripted




 

ROMAN PETRENKO - SUNDAY, 7 AUGUST 2022, 09:23

Russian forces launched a new wave of forced "mobilisation" on the Russian-occupied territories of Donbas on 1 August in order to staff mobilisation reserve units.

Source: Chief Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence on Telegram

Details: Ukrainian Intelligence reports that Russian mobilisation efforts are now targeting those unfit for service and those who have previously received a "deferral".

For example, two buses of men were filled in just about 40 minutes at a market in Luhansk; most of the men were working as loaders at the market. In Alchevsk, men were simply taken from the streets. Local residents are outraged and local men are beginning to hide.

Total forced mobilisation is currently underway in many towns and villages in Donbas. The number of Russian patrol forces on the street of Khrustalne has increased; these patrol officers take men to military commissariat to be conscripted. The Russians are continuing to "raid" local businesses [in order to find men who can be mobilised - ed.].

Quote: "Meanwhile, there is a growing dissatisfaction among the men from the ORDLO (Temporarily Occupied Territories of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblast) who had been mobilised earlier. [They are dissatisfied] with the horrible treatment the [Donbas] locals receive from their commanders in the occupation army.

In particular, while the locals have been issued with WWII-type ammunition, the Russians are issued with modern armoured vests and helmets."

Background: Russian occupying forces in Luhansk Oblast are recalling teachers from their vacations to hand them recruitment summons and are demanding lists of male workers at local businesses.


Journalists fight on their own frontline. Become our patron, support our work! 

COMMENTS

More Related News

International observers at the "referendums" turn out to be Putin lovers and propagandists
International observers at the "referendums" turn out to be Putin lovers and propagandists
  • World
  • 2022-09-26 14:50:05Z

ROMAN PETRENKO - MONDAY, 26 SEPTEMBER 2022, 17: 50 Investigative Journalists have said that "international observers" at the sham referendums in the occupied...

US allocates almost a half billion dollars to Ukraine law enforcement, criminal justice partners
US allocates almost a half billion dollars to Ukraine law enforcement, criminal justice partners

Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Monday announced the United States will commit $457.5 million to support Ukrainian law enforcement and criminal justice ...

Ukraine Latest: Putin
Ukraine Latest: Putin's Mobilization Sets Off Scattered Protests
  • World
  • 2022-09-25 21:04:00Z

(Bloomberg) -- Most Read from BloombergBank of England Says Paper Banknotes Only Good for One More WeekJohn Paulson on Frothy US Housing Market: This Time Is...

Ukraine mocks Russia
Ukraine mocks Russia's partial mobilization on Twitter

The Ukrainian Defence Ministry on Sunday ridiculed Moscow's partial mobilization to bolster its forces in Ukraine, posting on Twitter a mash-up of social...

Zelenskyy urges Russian conscripts to
Zelenskyy urges Russian conscripts to 'sabotage' military operations and offers protections to those who surrender: 'It is better to surrender to Ukrainian captivity than to be killed by the strikes of our weapons'

Russian President Vladimir Putin's mobilization effort impacts 300,000 reservists, many of whom are going to great lengths to avoid being drafted.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Comments

  • 豪神娛樂城
    (2022-08-08 03:28:45Z)

    豪神娛樂城的資深玩家跳出來吐槽!14萬級以上的玩家說這根本就是吸金遊戲,完全沒公平性可言啊!各位一定要三思!

    REPLY

Top News: Latin America