Nebraska offers 2026 in-state WR




 

The Nebraska Cornhuskers continue to be active on the recruiting trail.

2026 wide receiver recruit Champ Davis has received an offer from Nebraska. He shared the news on Twitter. "Extremely excited and blessed to receive my first Division 1 offer from @HuskerFBNation," Davis tweeted. Davis also tagged offensive coordinator Mark Whipple and wide receivers coach Mike Cassano.

Davis is an in-state recruit. He attends Omaha North High School, where plays both wide receiver and cornerback per MaxPreps. He is listed at 5'10" and 165 pounds.

Nebraska has now offered four recruits in the 2026 class: Davis, wide receiver DaShawn Prince, wide receiver Devin Carter, and running back Tarvail Mathis.

Contact/Follow us @CornhuskersWire on Twitter, and like our page on Facebook to follow ongoing coverage of Nebraska news, notes and opinion.

Let us know your thoughts, and comment on this story below. Join the conversation today!

List

Nebraska Athletic Director provides update on coaching search

 

Story originally appeared on Cornhuskers Wire

COMMENTS

More Related News

Amouranth Streamed
Amouranth Streamed 'More Overwatch Than Hot Tub' Last Month, Says 'Life Is Better'

Over a month after announcing that she was splitting from her husband following accusations of an abusive relationship, streamer Kaitlyn "Amouranth" Siragusa...

Elon Musk Says He
Elon Musk Says He'd Back DeSantis in 2024 Presidential Race

Asked on Twitter Friday night if he would support Florida Republican governor Ron DeSantis in the 2024 presidential election, Elon Musk stated "Yes."

Elon Musk Says He
Elon Musk Says He'll Create 'Alternative' Smartphone If Apple, Google Battles Go Awry

Twitter's billionaire owner said he hopes "it does not come to that" but would do "if there is no other choice."

Elon Musk Says He
Elon Musk Says He'd Back Trump Rival Ron DeSantis If He Runs For President

He wants someone "sensible and centrist," Musk claimed on Twitter. So why would he pick the Florida governor?

Elon Musk says Twitter banning Donald Trump was a
Elon Musk says Twitter banning Donald Trump was a 'grave mistake.' The tech billionaire is 'fine' with Trump not tweeting, too.

Musk last week reinstated Donald Trump. The former US president was banned from the platform in 2020 for inciting an attack on the US Capitol.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Comments

Top News: Football