American Assets Trust: 4Q Earnings Snapshot

• In US
  • 2020-02-11 22:01:09Z
  • By Associated Press

SAN DIEGO (AP) _ American Assets Trust Inc. (AAT) on Tuesday reported a key measure of profitability in its fourth quarter. The results missed Wall Street expectations.

The San Diego-based real estate investment trust said it had funds from operations of $42.9 million, or 56 cents per share, in the period.

The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research was for funds from operations of 59 cents per share.

Funds from operations is a closely watched measure in the REIT industry. It takes net income and adds back items such as depreciation and amortization.

The company said it had net income of $12.8 million, or 22 cents per share.

The real estate investment trust posted revenue of $98.9 million in the period.

For the year, the company reported funds from operations of $155.4 million, or $2.20 per share. Revenue was reported as $366.7 million.

American Assets Trust expects full-year funds from operations in the range of $2.38 to $2.46 per share.

The company's shares have increased slightly since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Tuesday, shares hit $46.03, an increase of 4% in the last 12 months.

_____

This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on AAT at https://www.zacks.com/ap/AAT

COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Comments

• pretty gaming
    (2020-12-14 08:31:51Z)

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene.

• portable vaporizer
    (2020-12-16 07:17:45Z)

Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see.

• 婚約指輪 久留米
    (2020-12-16 12:28:35Z)

pleasant post, stay aware of this fascinating work. It truly regards realize that this subject is being secured likewise on this site so cheers for setting aside time to talk about this!

• hdb renovation packages
    (2020-12-16 13:36:09Z)

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.

• custom patches
    (2021-01-03 09:04:06Z)

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know.

• สล็อตออนไลน์
    (2021-01-03 13:34:56Z)

• forex signals providers
    (2021-01-04 07:44:33Z)

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me.

(2021-01-04 10:36:44Z)

I truly value this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be helpful for a large portion of the general population.

Top News: US