Chicago police issued a warning to businesses Saturday afternoon regarding a string of burglaries and motor vehicle thefts in the Albany Park and Grand Central neighborhoods that have taken place over the past month.
According to an alert issued by police, the incidents involved offenders burglarizing dealerships and vehicle repair shops and fleeing with stolen vehicles.
The incidents took place at the following locations:
• 4400 block of West Irving Park Road on July 16, 2022, at 3:28 p.m.
• 3200 block of West Irving Park Road on July 18, 2022, at 5:18 p.m.
• 3800 block of North Kedzie Ave. on July 18, 2022, at 5:25 p.m.
• 3800 block of North Kedzie Ave. on July 18, 2022, at 5:36 p.m.
• 4900 block of West Grand Ave. on July 24, 2022, at 4:49 a.m.
• 3400 block of North Knox Ave. on Tuesday at 1:11 a.m.
• 2600 block of North Cicero Ave. on Saturday at 12:28 a.m.
Police ask that anyone with information contact the Bureau of Detectives Area Five at 312-746-7394.