Chance The Rapper Shoots 'Hyperbolic Racist' Twitter Troll Down In Flames




Chance the Rapper does not entertain ignorant trolls.
Chance the Rapper does not entertain ignorant trolls.  

Chance the Rapper does not entertain ignorant trolls.

The Grammy-winning musician on Tuesday delivered a fierce takedown of a Sharia-citing person on Twitter.

The exchange began when Chance tweeted a CBS LA story about men who are unsure whether they can hug women "in wake of Weinstein."

Chance made his feelings clear, telling men: "Gross. Don't."

The post sparked plenty of debate, but one Twitter user took Chance's comment to the extreme.

"So we're cutting off all human contact between the sexes now? Isn't that Sharia law?" asked @joeynemati, who has since set his account to private.

Chance quickly called him out:

"Stop trying to make people hug you Joey," Chance replied. "No one wants your hugs or hyperbolic racist comparisons or unbuttoned top button."

The comeback went down well with other people on Twitter:

COMMENTS

More Related News

Kremlin: We see Trump
Kremlin: We see Trump's tweets as official statements
  • World
  • 2017-12-12 11:17:25Z

Tweets by U.S. President Donald Trump are viewed in Moscow as his official position and read by his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, the Kremlin said on Tuesday. A prolific user of Twitter before he was elected late last year, Trump has continued to use the social media platform to voice his views

Trump slammed for throwing insults at the media in the wake of attempted terror attack in NYC
Trump slammed for throwing insults at the media in the wake of attempted terror attack in NYC

President Donald Trump is receiving backlash for attacking the "failing" New York Times shortly after being briefed on an attempted terror attack in New York City Monday. ".@POTUS has been briefed on the explosion in New York City," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced on Twitter at 8:13 a.m.

Ex-contractor says he shut Trump
Ex-contractor says he shut Trump's Twitter account by accident
  • US
  • 2017-12-11 15:49:16Z

By Douglas Busvine FRANKFURT (Reuters) - The contractor who shut down Donald Trump's Twitter account has told Reuters he did so by mistake, but says he believes some of the U.S. president's recent tweets breach the social network's ban on hate speech. Bahtiyar Duysak, 28, said he clicked

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Comments

Top News: Latin America

facebook
Hit "Like"
Don't miss any important news
Thanks, you don't need to show me this anymore.