California Man Dies in Dominican Republic After Drinking Scotch From Hotel Minibar, Family Says




 

A Turlock man is one of four American tourists to have died at a resort in the Dominican Republic in the last several months, and his family says his decline in health began after drinking alcohol from the minibar in his hotel room.

COMMENTS

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Comments

Top News: Europe

facebook
Hit "Like"
Don't miss any important news
Thanks, you don't need to show me this anymore.